Sunday, January 17, 2010

Creative Gift Packaging What Is A Good CLEAN Idea For A Phallic Themed Gift?

What is a good CLEAN idea for a phallic themed gift? - creative gift packaging

We exchanged gifts Christmas Eve family. Most of us are in our 20's. Everyone gets to see the numbers to choose who first. Then the first issue of opening a gift package of your choice. Number Two, the number can open a gift to May or select another wrapped gift of your choice to open. This will continue until all is a gift. When buying gifts, you want to buy something that nobody wants, not just an individual. Donations should be around $ 20.

Donations must be clean, the phallic theme is only an issue to be very creative. A gift idea was to buy two cups of coffee, sat next to each other, then a bag of coffee at the top (so it looks like a phallic symbol). Creative idea, but not everyone in the café. We all have dogs, so I thought about adding two gifts in one: a gift from the man's dog, something like a bone and two glasses.

I am open to any idea, I will only have to express my creativity!

2 comments:

Mr NiceGuy said...

A basket of fruit or vegetables, bananas, oranges, cucumbers, pumpkins, find out.
Nothing like a lighthouse or the Washington Monument.

me said...

Why is the question of the penis. Oh yes, and do, I asked a White Elephant gift exchange.
Anyway, I think I just answered your own question. Or use tennis balls and the current dog.

Post a Comment