Monday, December 7, 2009

What Is Bell Palsy More Condition_symptoms My Friend Has Suffered From Bell Palsy For Many Years Before Diagnosis, Is That Normal?

My friend has suffered from Bell Palsy for many years before diagnosis, is that normal? - what is bell palsy more condition_symptoms

It started with a salty taste in your mouth for about 10 years. Then, when her mouth was numb and possibly before. It took 3 trips to the Mayo Clinic for a diagnosis of it eventually. Could it help? It is a wonderful person.

2 comments:

blair said...

I had bells palsy for about 7 to 8 months. In general, improvement of weeks or months, said, but years in May, or the neurologist.

The 7th Cranial nerve is the culprit in this situation frustrating and more generally as a healthy exercise and gives the expression. I have over 80 percent so far back. I still suffer with the change in rather bad taste. It is very frustrating.

I've heard of several cases in which this situation lasts for a year. The two I know how it turned out that they are diagnosed. Someone had Lyme disease and other Member States. There are many other diseases that mimic the symptoms of bells palsy.

I am not a doctor, but I feel well informed about me. One thing your friend could try, if it is not a B-12 therapy. B-12 noted above, increases the nerves to heal. I urge your friend to seek another opinion and if they do not tryed B-12 can be therapeutic to give it a shot. There are other therapy to help many feel the disodium and acupuncture. Hopefully you have Frsoon be finished and work on improving in all its forms. It's devastating that what it do to the morale sometimes.

Kimmy said...

Never heard of this disease
I hope it goes well

Post a Comment