Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tucson Retirement Communities Hi, I WANT TO KNOW IF TUCSON ARIZONA IS A GOOD PLACE FOR RETIREMENT?

Hi, I WANT TO KNOW IF TUCSON ARIZONA IS A GOOD PLACE FOR RETIREMENT? - tucson retirement communities

I was born there and my people still go there a few times per year increased. Tucson is retiring for the rich. It is terribly hot in summer, but the other 8 months are just a fantastic time.

The problem is that when I was younger, it was all open space and is now looking for, such as California. (I am the way, 40). But it is a kind of Lazy Town, putting in place of the 50's Kinda. Beautiful mountains and tons of golf courses everywhere. It is a desert, and the overcrowding and golf courses are to absorb water. Tucson Water stalled for decades, but these birds in the snow outside the state and green lawns, swimming pools and golf courses of the visit, without thinking of that day soon () does not allocate more water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment