Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Concrete Bathtubs My Bathtub Drain Is Clogged With Sand And Possibly Concrete Particles.?

My bathtub drain is clogged with sand and possibly concrete particles.? - concrete bathtubs

We hired a contractor to pour the concrete in the basement on the ground, this week completed its work. Nevertheless, we found the next morning, the bathtub is locked in the cellar. The contractor said he had used the tub to fetch water, but no specific claims would have fallen into the drain. I have a pile of sand on the floor and bathroom with tub and ..

My husband and I have not tried Draino, but ... Now I am desperate ... We have just an asset to the uneven basement fix, and now I'm starting to tank? What should I do? Is there something that you buy the sand or cement Desolve?

Please help me .... Thank you a million ...

3 comments:

Bert from Brandon said...

Pour one liter of hydrochloric acid into the sink.
Let stand for several hours.
Run lots of water.
The attack of the lime in the concrete.
You then can not remove the drain and plunge the lock.

renpen said...

Use your shop vac and clean.

▒Ðαη†єs said...

Pour one liter of hydrochloric acid and allow the water for some time after leaving for a minute, stand, and if it does not run a snake Mai, run (rent a Home Depot) around the exterior - - a leaf on the cap nut beginning of the sewer main in the yard ussually get somewhere you need to find their line of hose from the house.

The purification can be easily buried under the grass somewhere. Always a good idea to know where these. Good luck and always follow-up entrepreneurs!

Post a Comment