Monday, February 15, 2010

Recommendation Letter For Retail I Need To Write Two Letters Of Recommendation For Myself?!?

I need to write two letters of recommendation for myself?!? - recommendation letter for retail

I recently asked two former business partners letter of recommendation for a substitute teaching position to write. They asked me to write the letter, and I had to sign for me. They said, 'get a wonderful sound, but it's really hard for me. Especially in writing two letters which are similar but different. Any suggestions? The two partners are not partners in a position, education, stood up for sale. I was the head of the shop and the products are sold in the store.

1 comments:

hong_wei... said...

lol, you need to write a recommendation for you. If you're doing someone else!

Post a Comment